Have a comment or question?

Welcome to my blog! Have a comment or question? Feel free to e-mail me and I will post it on the blog with my two-cents! E-mail me at ohionanny2010@gmail.com

Saturday, July 27, 2013

It's Been Awhile!

Wow! I can't believe I left this blog sitting as long as I did!

Actually, yes I can! It's been quite a year, and I've been very busy with that "new" family I mentioned last April.

You know, the one that only had one child at the time? A two year old?

Well.

Since that time, THREE more children have been born into the family. No joke!! So now I have FOUR kids that I nanny. As you can probably imagine, that keeps me pretty busy!

And boy, do I have some stories!

It's been about 18 months since I first started with this family, and I still really like the family a lot! The extended family is also very involved, so I get to see and spend quite a bit of time around them as well. Some people may not care for that, but I really enjoy it. They (the extended family included) all treat me like a part of the family. When Momboss' sister comes in town, I often keep her kids too, for extra pay of course.

Write soon!!

No comments: