Have a comment or question?

Welcome to my blog! Have a comment or question? Feel free to e-mail me and I will post it on the blog with my two-cents! E-mail me at ohionanny2010@gmail.com

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pumpkin Cupcakes


Ah, the fun of cooking with preschoolers!

Do you ever start an activity with the kids you nanny, and start to think as you begin, "what in the world was I thinking???"



That describes me.


I get so excited looking through stuff and planning what we will do.

And then the reality hits!

4 small hands that need complete guidance, but do not always want the guidance. Especially with cooking. Cooking requires things to be done in a certain order. The kids get on their stools and want to just start tearing through stuff!! But they have soooooo much fun, and THAT is why it's worth it in the long run!

These pumpkin cupcakes were fun and the kids were so good when it came to following directions and taking turns!

Tell me about some of the things you have been cooking with the kiddos. I'd like ideas!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks fun! We may have to try!

Bethany said...

I love cooking with my charges as well! :) I wonder if we nanny anywhere close to each other? It's always fun to get to know other nannies IRL :)

Ohio Nanny said...

Hi Bethany -

I am in the Cincinnati metro area.